Seriti is currently rolling out a 6- month National Youth Service (NYS) Programme under its aReBapaleng ECD Programme and is looking to recruit young people to work for 4 days a week for a minimum of 4 hours a day. The persons filling in these positions will form part of the aRe Bapaleng Caregiver Network and must be passionate about Early Childhood Development (ECD) as they will be rendering ECD-related activities in the communities.
- Must be a South African citizen with an ID
- Must have Matric
- Be between the ages of 18-34
- Have attended all aRe Bapaleng Active Learning Workshops) (Advantagous)
- Must be registered with SA Youth.mobi (data free site)
- Be able to communicate in English and the local language
- Be confident and be able to talk and present in front of a group of 20-plus people.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Ability to liaise with community leaders
- Must be able to plan and be organized
- Teamwork skills
- Must pay attention to detail
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (word & excel) and Google forms will be an added advantage.
An advantage of having some experience in the ECD space or as a caregiver. Reference letters from the community to show that you are an active member of your community and leader in the community.